- NO Alcohol or Drugs (beer/wine available for sale at Lunch and permitted on overnight camping trips).
- Half and One-Day Trips — A 50% deposit is required at the time reservations are made, we accept major credit cards. The balance due must be paid on the day of your adventure, and can be paid in cash, or we will charge the balance to your card.
- No refunds are offered for cancellations received within 48 hours of your trip date.
- All guests are required to sign an Assumption of Risk form prior to their trip. This form outlines the risks inherent in whitewater rafting and related outdoor activities. Anyone under the age of 18 MUST have a form signed by their parent or legal guardian. A form for each participant will be provided for signatures at put-in. Refusal to sign will prevent you from rafting with us, and no monies will be returned. Click here to view an Assumption of Risk form.
- RIO strongly encourages reservations for all trips, although last minute additions are possible. Reservations are easy to make, give us a call.
- We reserve the right to cancel any trip due to safety or any other concerns.