Trips / Rates
Full Day — 8:45 am to 3:00-3:30 pm, includes river lunch
Join RIO on a full day trip to explore 14 miles of the beautiful Rogue River, from Hog Creek to Grave Creek. Our “early-bird” schedule allows us to be on the water before major crowds, offering a true “Wild and Scenic” experience. Be prepared to unplug and unwind for the day, as our unique environment takes us to a place where cell-phones and internet don’t have service and we are allowed to focus on the real and now! As soon as our feet leave the shore, we descend into the historic Hellgate Canyon, followed by a set of splash-tastic Class II rapids. Winding through the rugged and complex canyon landscape, the Rogue presents a diverse background of flora and fauna as we float serenely, or experience the thrill of exciting whitewater. Our journey pauses for our Rafter’s lunch break. During COVID-19, we are supporting our own and eating local, sourcing our delicious lunches from Babe’s Bakery. All sandwiches and dessert items are prepared fresh and with love. (*Gluten free, vegetarian, and other options by request.) After lunch, we head downstream for more fantastic views and fun Class I-III whitewater. Grave Creek boat landing is where our journey will come to an end, leaving you thirsting for more of the Rogue experience!
- Professionally guided service, on a paddle raft OR scenic row frame raft (Your Choice) down 14 miles of the beautiful Rogue River. (inflatable kayaks included upon booking request)
- Rafter’s lunch foods provided by RIO are sourced local and/or organic. Happy Meats and Veggies, washed and prepared with a personal touch. *Gluten free, vegetarian, and other options by request
- Dry bag for personal items.
- All safety equipment.
- Shuttle (extra charge may incur depending on circumstances)
*Must book 2 or more at this price. Parties of 13 or more must call for bookings.
**Ask about our Group Discounts for 5 people or more!
Half Day 8:45 am to 11:30 am/12 noon
Join RIO on the morning excursion, traveling 7 miles from Hog Creek to Galice down the beautiful Rogue River. Start the morning with a descent into the scenic Hellgate Canyon, followed by a set of splash-tastic Class II rapids. Winding through the rugged and complex canyon landscape, the Rogue presents a diverse background of flora and fauna as we float serenely, or experience the thrill of exciting whitewater. Two, Class II rapids bring our journey to an end as we approach the legendary Galice Resort, where your half day adventure comes to a close, leaving you thirsty for more! This is a great trip for groups/individuals that only have a half day to see what the magical Rogue has to offer.
RIO offers “Specialty Trips” as a means to provide the Rogue experience of your dreams. Our goal is to provide the equipment and expertise to help you and yours successfully navigate the magical environment of the Rogue River and surrounding areas, in any and all the ways you can imagine. We love to educate, inspire, and empower groups of all ages and backgrounds, and hope to unite the community local and afar for a better tomorrow, and a world where our Rogue lives Wild Forever!
If you don’t see the special trip you desire listed below, please contact us, and we’ll work together to make it happen!
- 1-2 Night Camp
- Full Moon
- Dog Paddlers
- Learn-To-Row one-on-one programs
- Conquering Whitewater Fears
- Young Kids & 1st Timers
- Wildlife Observation & Education
- Youth Programs (Outdoor Basics, Hard-Shell kayaking, Raft Guiding 101, and more!)
- Adopt a river section (for a monthly fee RIO will clean all trash from the Rogue from a boat ramp to boat ramp of your choice. Advertisement of your contribution will be posted on our website and more.)
- River Ambassadors Kids Programs (education, conservation, hands-on learning, and FUN!)
- Evening Dinner Floats
- Private occasions for couples and small groups: weddings, birthdays, parties, etc.
- Senior trips
- Yoga, Meditation, Mindfulness Trips
- All Women Trips
If you are interested in sponsoring a local youth (ages 10-18) in one or more of our programs/trips,
please contact us for more details.