What to Bring on Your Trip
(...and what NOT to bring!)
What to bring:
Joining us on a full or half-day trip? Here’s what you’ll need to bring:
- Refillable Water Bottle (RIO tries to avoid all single-use products!)
- Sunglasses (with chums or other securing device)
- Sandals/Shoes that stay on your feet (please no flip-flops)
- Camera (Waterproof or has Waterproof case)
- Clothing is a “You-Do-You” situation- we suggest a bathing suit underneath shorts and t-shirt that are NOT of cotton materials. A long sleeve layer is recommended for either adding warmth, or providing a layer of sun-protection (Inclement weather may call for different needs-please contact RIO with any questions/concerns)
- Cash money to tip your hardworking guide(s)!
What not to bring:
- Please leave all electronics behind (except camera- optional)
- Alcohol or drugs (beer/wine permitted on overnight camp trips)
- Cotton clothing is not recommended, especially jeans. Quick-dry materials are best.
**RIO is not responsible for any lost or damaged items
**RIO will provide all safety equipment and a small dry bag for your personal items